Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] `line-break: anywhere` but normal breaking at spaces (#3561)

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 22:52:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> `line-break: anywhere` isn't just about spaces, but on the topic of spaces, it changes one thing of the behavior of `white-space:break-spaces` when used together: `white-space:break-spaces` introduces break opportunities **after** every space. That means that between the last letter of a word and the first space, there isn't one. If you add`line-break: anywhere`, then there is also a break opportunity there.

I see; although the same happens when combining white-space: break-spaces and overflow-wrap: break-word, right ? In that case there is also a break opportunity  between the last letter of a word and the first space.  Are these two combinations totally equivalent  ?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3561#issuecomment-462527340 using your GitHub account