Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds-4] Pass data to the background image (#3644)

From: PhistucK via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 22:01:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Crissov - while I only mentioned SVG, there might be other formats that can be passed data. Maybe formats that support elaborate alpha channels (WebP). I do not have a concrete idea for how other formats can take data, but maybe others can.

I do not mind filing an issue with SVG as well, just food for thought.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by phistuck
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3644#issuecomment-462512473 using your GitHub account