Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-mediaqueries] prefers-color-scheme and printing (#3522)

From: freund17 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:36:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't see the reason for having `prefers-color-scheme` behave differently, while in a printing context.
There already is `@media print` to detect, whether we are printing or not.
But the users color-preference did not change.

I understand the concern of wasting ink, but that has always been the case when developers/designers did not handle the `print`-case.

I have the feeling we are trying to be to clever here and making everything unnecessarily more complicated...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by freund17
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3522#issuecomment-461970748 using your GitHub account