Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Sizing algorithm for span >= 2 should be a generalization of span 1 (#3616)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 12:18:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> minimum contribution ≤ min-content contribution

OK I was strongly suspecting this, but it's not obvious, because the definition of the minimum contribution is complex, and requires a deep understanding of css-sizing. Maybe add a note?

> We could have written a super generalized algorithm, but this would have been harder for readers to follow.

Then could you also add another note saying that applying the algorithm for spanning items to non-spanning ones would produce the same result, it would just be less simple?

> Wrt the second point. see [#2303 (comment)](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2303#issuecomment-435212567) :)

That looks good, thanks.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3616#issuecomment-461396941 using your GitHub account