Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Animatable.animate() should not flush (#3613)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 03:10:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Discussed this with Google, Apple, and Microsoft folk and agreed `animate()` should not flush. I suspect all mutating methods should not flush (except `CSSAnimation.pause()` etc.) in general but I need to verify that this makes sense and check what engines currently do before writing the spec text and WPT for this.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3613#issuecomment-461273336 using your GitHub account