Re: [csswg-drafts] Proposal: cjk-dir: new property for RTL horizontal CJK, as well as for vertical CJK together with RTL(Arabic, Persian, etc.) text (#3608)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 00:24:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@macnmm Writing CJK horizontally can be done with bidi overrides. If we need mixed-script RTL Chinese for reasonably common use cases, then we might need to do something about that, but it'd be a separate issue: this issue was filed against mixing top-to-bottom RLT text (like Arabic) with vertical Chinese. (I think the summary is a bit misleading, but the OP makes it clear.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3608#issuecomment-460858131 using your GitHub account