Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] minmax(auto, min-content) under a max-content constraint (#3565)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 16:24:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@SelenIT I don't think this grid issue has anything to do with that bug, which is about the intrinsic size of box with _child_ floats. It's also worth noting that Chrome and Firefox still agree on the rendering of the testcases in that bug, so I think that bug is WONTFIX since the web-compat risk of changing that now is insanely high. This is a case where the specs should simply specify what browsers are currently implementing.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3565#issuecomment-460702857 using your GitHub account