Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Add pageZoomFactor to window interface (#3538)

From: Priit Pirita via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 08:54:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
1) In theory I can counteract to small window too, but this is not currently priority.

2) Our customers use. I work for [Sleeknote](https://sleeknote.com) where we render our content into our customers pages. Customers vary and some use CSS zoom to scale their content as part of responsive efforts. Most typical being applying 75% when viewport is less than something. My task is to adapt our content to all this.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atirip
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3538#issuecomment-460558886 using your GitHub account