Re: [csswg-drafts] Proposal: cjk-dir: new property for RTL horizontal CJK, as well as for vertical CJK together with RTL(Arabic, Persian, etc.) text (#3608)

From: 張俊芝 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 04:09:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for reply.

So from your replies, there are one common reason for not adding support for this:

implementation difficulty.

I think the implementation difficulty is primarily due to lack of support of such typography in low-level graphics layer, such as GDK/GTK. I am not sure, but I am interested in looking into this issue in the further.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zhang-Junzhi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3608#issuecomment-460506201 using your GitHub account