Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] New feature - scroll-boundary-behavior (an extension of -ms-scroll-chaining) (#769)

From: Andrew Bone via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:17:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've noticed a small issue unless this is by design.

When you have a drawer that doesn't need scrolling, due to content size, it allows overscroll but I presume most people would want overscroll to still be blocked.

https://jsfiddle.net/link2twenty/75ceok4b/

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Link2Twenty
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/769#issuecomment-459777409 using your GitHub account