Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Restrict appearance: button more (#3966)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 15:49:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Looks good to me, but for one thing: I am a little surprised there's not web-compat need for `button` to have an effect on arbitrary divs. Did the compat study look include plain (non replaced, non-control) elements in "others" that and conclude it was fine, or was this left out?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/3966#issuecomment-569517236 using your GitHub account