Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui][html] Layering concerns for 'appearance' (#3526)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 15:13:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@zcorpan, @annevk Between the state of the css-ui-4 spec, and the direction the HTML spec is taking with https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/4857, I think the layering concern question is answered. Not all the pieces have fallen into place yet, but we seem to know where we're going.

Are you ok with closing this issue, or am I missing something that still needs to be discussed here?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3526#issuecomment-569514325 using your GitHub account