Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Table row resolved width and height. (#4444)

From: Aleksandar Totic via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:08:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree that FF way is correct. Round-tripping height should work.

Looking at the  existing Chrome implementation, I've discovered that Chrome's implementation of getComputedStyle().height depends on box-sizing. In the original example, adding this css
`* { box-sizing: border-box; } ` makes both FF and Chrome return the same value.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atotic
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4444#issuecomment-567146465 using your GitHub account