Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content-3] target-text can create a loop (#4610)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:05:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-content-3/#target-text says

You seem to be assuming that this "text value" includes the text in ::before, but the term doesn't seem to be defined anywhere, right? I guess it could mean something like https://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#concept-descendant-text-content, in your example it would be the empty string.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4610#issuecomment-566655989 using your GitHub account