Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] limit local fonts to those selected by users in browser settings (or other browser chrome) (#4497)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:49:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry, i phrased that poorly; By:

I meant the fonts from #1 ("the above ser") ⋂ the fonts on the user's machine, but managed to write it in Polish-notation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  I think @hsivonen managed to (heroically) tease out what was intended, but wanted to restate to make clear :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by snyderp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4497#issuecomment-565963748 using your GitHub account