Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Add round()/floor()/ceil() functions (#2513)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 17:59:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Another thought: it might be useful to have a third value for specifying an offset/initial value from which to start the step function

I also thought about this, but not sure if it's worth it since it can be trivially achieved with
```
round(value, precision, offset) = round(value - offset, precision) + offset
```
Also, if there is an offset, I guess towards-zero and away-from-zero would actually be towards-offset and away-from-offset?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2513#issuecomment-565738559 using your GitHub account