Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] is it allowed for generic families like system-ui to be overridden by @font-face? (#4580)

From: fireattack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 23:50:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the replies, you two are very helpful. I think now I understand.

@fantasai

>Some UAs (e.g. Firefox) allow the user to choose what font maps to the generic keywords.

I can't seem to find a way to do so in Firefox. In the font setting you can only define fonts for each of the language, but no option for generic `system-ui`, it will always use my system font.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fireattack
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4580#issuecomment-565238968 using your GitHub account