Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page-3] Add orientation descriptor (#4491)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:18:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In contrast, the use case being discussed here is where the complete layout of certain pages (headers/footers, and any margins defined for the page) uses a different orientation from the rest, but you want to display all the pages oriented as they would come out of the printer. As Tab says, this would also ensure that when printing & binding they are oriented as intended. (And therefore, the property would need to distinguish between rotated clockwise vs counterclockwise!)

But… I couldn't find any good examples of that type of PDF in a quick poke around my computer.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4491#issuecomment-564669229 using your GitHub account