Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] How should spaces be treated in markers? (#4448)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 23:31:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually I got misleaded, in Chromium outside markers are LayoutBlockFlow but this doesn't mean like `display: block flow`, it just means block container. Because outside markers are actually inline-blocks in Chromium. So maybe specifying that outside markers are blockified is a bit too strong, and it should be weakened to saying that they generate a block container?

But I guess #4574 is related, if outside markers are out-of-flow, then they should be blockified indeed.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4448#issuecomment-563488557 using your GitHub account