Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-syntax][css-values] Add IEEE 754 float hex format SVG/CSS values (#4564)

From: SieuDoTia via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 02:17:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Here is same SVG image file with your scale 1000 idea and viewBox. It still have 5 digit precision after decimal point and file is only ≈15% larger.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h1kvr4r9bpkbxic/line-screen_192lpi_1000.svg/file

Please add it to https://gist.github.com/ (I think it not work because my browser is too old and I can't upgrade). Sorry about garbage file form MediaFire. If any other person have this problem in future, they can read this discussion.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SieuDoTia
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4564#issuecomment-562804450 using your GitHub account