Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] which generic in a font-family list influences system fallback? (#4562)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 13:47:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, we need to add that wording. I agree that the first generic mentioned (regardless of whether it matched to a real font or not) is the best option, because the font stack is a priority ordered list so the first generic should most closely correspond to authorial intent.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4562#issuecomment-562135612 using your GitHub account