Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations] Clarify properties that are not allowed in @keyframes rule (#2736)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:25:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we still need to clarify whether non-animatable properties are exposed in the CSSOM. Specifically, from an above comment:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2736#issuecomment-525960217 using your GitHub account