Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] cursor should use <image> not <url> (#3432)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:05:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In the definition of the values for this property, threre's this sentence:

> Conforming User Agents may, instead of `<url>`, support `<image>` which is a superset.

Do you think we should move away from that, and just use `<image>`? Conceptually, I'd have no problem with it, but I don't believe that the UAs actually support `<image>` values other than URLs, so going with more than a *may* seems maybe a bit optimistic.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3432#issuecomment-525653527 using your GitHub account