Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Make `table-caption` and `table-cell` <display-outside> values (#3940)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:37:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, I just wanted to point out changes would be needed there. Your proposed behavior is what I would think it should do, indeed. But adding this into Firefox without adding it into other browsers only makes the table behavior less interoperable, and is a bit against my goal here.

But if Blink folks agree with the change, then I am fine with it as well.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3940#issuecomment-525451557 using your GitHub account