[csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Specify fun replaced element %-block-size behaviour. (#4177)

From: Ian Kilpatrick via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 21:41:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
bfgeek has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-sizing] Specify fun replaced element %-block-size behaviour. ==
See random example:
https://www.software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/?saved=7106

If a shrink-to-fit element has a replaced descendant which has a %-block-size. FUN THINGS HAPPEN with the min/max content sizes.

The %-block-size resolves against some value, and through the intrinsic-size reflects, and can contribute to the min/max content size of any parent elements.

I don't believe this is specified anywhere?
I think everyone has implemented this for compat reasons. (yay).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4177 using your GitHub account