Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Password reveal pseudo-element and pseudo-class (#3934)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 05:07:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry for the delay on this, finally had a chance to sit down and parse it all out. If I understand this thread correctly, the request currently on me is to:

1. Define what happens between the revealed psuedo-class & `input-security`
2. Consider an over-arching and uniformed approach for styling form controls not necessarily this one alone
3. HTML/DOM state for revealed

Is there anything else I'm missing? @litherum @fantasai  @dbaron @AmeliaBR @bkardell @atanassov @frivoal @una @jensimmons @tantek @heycam @FremyCompany

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3934#issuecomment-517550714 using your GitHub account