Re: [csswg-drafts] [media-queries-5] Detect all available color schemes (#3882)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 15:06:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I don't think that's true, I think any-pointer also acts that way.

Ah, you're right. So, that complication has already been dealt with.  And I guess, it isn't really much of a complication anyway. Each condition is assessed independently, there's no API to retrieve all the possibly true values, anyway.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3882#issuecomment-487387621 using your GitHub account