Re: [csswg-drafts] [media-queries-5] Detect all available color schemes (#3882)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 03:59:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I'd expect you should be able to write `@media (available-color-scheme: light) or (available-color-scheme: dark)`

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry it wasn't clear.  If both `light` and `dark` are supported, then both of those queries evaluate to true.  We don't currently have any media queries that work that way, with multiple possible keywords being true at the same time.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3882#issuecomment-487340984 using your GitHub account