Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] PanResp (Panel Responsive) support: sizing expression mapping (#3874)

From: Stephen Williams via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 19:18:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I didn't address the early / late issue: I don't see why any early computation is needed.  I'm already using CSS as is.  The substitution is only needed at the very last step of combining actual current pixel size of a unit in an expression.  The problem I'm trying to solve here is avoiding comprehensively modifying CSS in other people's libraries just to use them in this environment.  I've already done that a lot, but it's not a great solution.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sdwlig
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3874#issuecomment-487171314 using your GitHub account