[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: [css-text-3] Close stale issue

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 06:15:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just labeled a pull request from frivoal for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts as "Testing Unnecessary":

== [css-text-3] Close stale issue ==
This issue was open while we were still trying to solve the 'word-break:break-word' problem, with the assumption that 'overflow-wrap: break-word' could be made to change intrinsic sizing computations, but that 'overflow-wrap: break-word; white-space: nowrap' (or 'white-space: pre') would result into intrinsic computations not being affected (because of white-space), but could still be made to enable overflow-wrapping.

Since we've solved the problem differently, this suggestion is no longer relevant and should be removed.

cc: @fantasai

Note: This PR does not update the DoC or the Change section. That needs to be done after merging.

See https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/3447