Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Alternative to FillAnimation: replace events (#3689)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:06:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm not particularly excited about the need to flush in there... Is the computed style only needed for logical properties? I wonder if we should be preserving them later, or deferring the `commitStyles` somehow...

> It's not great for performance, but at least UAs only need to flush style, not layout.

Note that last time I checked Blink and WebKit don't have that difference between "just update styles" and "update style and layout".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3689#issuecomment-486159719 using your GitHub account