Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap-1] Clarify which writing-mode is used for scroll-snap-align, scroll container or snap position element? (#3815)

From: Majid Valipour via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 20:40:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with the proposed solution. It makes sense to be consistent with box alignment properties and it feels most natural to me.

Having said that I don't think Chromium current implementation is correct. [Here](https://codepen.io/anon/pen/WWabNz) is a slightly modified version of the original example where I gave second container `direction: rtl` which I take it that with the proposed solution should interpret `start` as aligning the snap area to the **right** side of the scroll container. Which we don't at the moment. I will file a chromium bug for this.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by majido
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3815#issuecomment-485965968 using your GitHub account