Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Disallow repetition of color-scheme keywords? (#3848)

From: Rune Lillesveen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:20:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I am fine with keeping all names in the computed style. The current draft requires the order has to be kept as well. I drafted the way I did for computed style mainly to make it efficient to evaluate the used value in the implementation without recomputing style or used values for on preferred color scheme changes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lilles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3848#issuecomment-485799468 using your GitHub account