Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] `line-break: anywhere` but normal breaking at spaces (#3561)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 05:25:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I see; although the same happens when combining white-space: break-spaces and overflow-wrap: break-word, right ? In that case there is also a break opportunity between the last letter of a word and the first space. Are these two combinations totally equivalent ?

Yes, it is similar, but no, it is not totally equivalent: `overflow-wrap: break-word` or  `overflow-wrap: anywhere` (together with `white-space:break-spaces`) will add a wrapping opportunity between the last letter of the word and the first space after it **if** there's no other wrapping opportunity in the line.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3561#issuecomment-485648504 using your GitHub account