Re: [csswg-drafts] [various] Holistic review/proposal of color-modifying things (#3807)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 08:33:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai Minor editorial issue, but it seems the link to `See [[!css-color-adjust-1#forced]] for details.` doesn't work and is rendered as plain text in the MQ5 spec.

Also, re-reading the list, I am curious as to why the `forced-colors` mode removes the box shadow. I had never considered it did, and I'm kinda wondering what the reasoning would be, given we have backplates under any text regardless. Remvoing `text-shadow` does make a lot of sense though, just wondering why `box-shadow` is also included in the list of things being reset.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3807#issuecomment-485234801 using your GitHub account