Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] UA guidance on light vs no-preference (#3857)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 22:40:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As someone who prefers "dark mode" UI but absolutely cannot stand to read light-on-dark text for anything longer than a label, this is very important distinction.  As a user, what I'd really want is the ability to request light or dark mode for individual web domains & have the browser remember that choice.  But at the very least, don't assume that my OS setting is what I want for web content.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3857#issuecomment-485188342 using your GitHub account