Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Allow a page to express a theme pref when the user doesn't (#3850)

From: quasicomputational via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 07:30:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I like the idea and it should definitely produce better results in terms of more people's preferences being more satisfied. But there's a loose end left, since I dunno what's meant to happen if step 4 is reached - none of the rest of the text deals with the used colour scheme being null. Should it be `no-preference` instead, for compatibility?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by quasicomputational
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3850#issuecomment-485066446 using your GitHub account