Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animation] Motion Blur (#3837)

From: Alex Van Camp via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 23:42:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I work on a team that uses the web for something usual: real-time broadcast graphics for television and online streaming.

For us, motion blur is a consistent pain point, and something we can't replicate with the currently available tools. A big part of our jobs is taking designs made in After Effects and implementing them as web-based graphics, and having to continually tell artists that we cannot emulate their motion blur settings is a bummer. A CSS-based solution to motion blur would be a game-changer for us, and let us dramatically improve the quality of graphics we make.

I realize my use case here is profoundly niche, but hopefully it can be a motivating example.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Lange
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3837#issuecomment-484724363 using your GitHub account