[csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Make system color keywords compute to themselves (#3847)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 22:45:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
tabatkins has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-color-4] Make system color keywords compute to themselves ==
In order to make system colors reflect the `color-scheme`, which can change throughout the tree, we need these colors to be able to inherit as keywords whose used value can change depending on `color-scheme`. (For Web-compatibility, however, they will need to still have a resolved value of a particular rgb value.) So we need to update css-color-4 to say that they compute to themselves, but that their resolved value is an rgb value.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3847 using your GitHub account