Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-easing] extend cubic-bezier() to take additional pairs (#3838)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 23:55:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I definitely agree that there is a need for more complex easing patterns. But I do think it would be helpful to keep all the discussion in one place until we figure out the best strategy.

@argyleink, could you copy over your comment & examples to #229?

For the specifics of your proposal: it looks like all of your bezier curves are given equal time. Is that intentional? Had you considered what it would look like without that restriction?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3838#issuecomment-484304048 using your GitHub account