Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] A question for the procedure to compute the resolved value of "line-height" (#3749)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 02:01:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@frivoal
> I agree with your logic...

I think your proposal is very reasonable, but when @joonghunpark is willing to try to change Blink, @litherum showed a mild concern on the change, and @MatsPalmgren is very strongly against, I think choosing easier option for all of us might be worth considering, as long as you and @fantasai can live with it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3749#issuecomment-483482161 using your GitHub account