Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops (#1332)

From: Anne Jan Brouwer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:35:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I always thought that easing functions specify the rate of change of a parameter over time.

Since these do not seem to have a time element, is **easing** the correct name I wonder?
I think this might cause unnecessary confusion, as it starts with having a **timing-function** without any time related axis . .

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annejan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-483216034 using your GitHub account