Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Interaction of ::marker with other pseudo-elements. (#3826)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 18:54:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think you should take that UA sheet too seriously. It's wrong in a number of ways. I'm guessing its purpose is mainly to explain how the CSS built-in `list-item` counter works using the familiar HTML list elements as an example, even if it's not precise. Obviously you can't match "`display` has the value `list-item`" in a selector etc.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3826#issuecomment-483040076 using your GitHub account