Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Interaction of ::marker with other pseudo-elements. (#3826)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 17:59:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> WebKit and Gecko's implementation do show two red bullets here:

This is apparently wrong, I don't know what I was testing, but loading that again on WK doesn't show the red marker. So I think those markers shouldn't be addressable by selectors.

But the third question is probably worth answering.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3826#issuecomment-483029941 using your GitHub account