Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Support high-contrast/dark mode colors (#3804)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 04:02:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I couldn't see any system colors … that are equivalent to an input's background color

That's a good point. Another missing value. All the three-d sides of a button, and nothing for a text input.  WHCM re-uses the button colors for inputs, but that's not true for system themes in general.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3804#issuecomment-482429063 using your GitHub account