Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Support high-contrast/dark mode colors (#3804)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 20:30:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We mainly wanted to hit the colors that are needed to handle forced-colors mode. (MSFT's contrast feature or similar), so our initial list was intentionally limited to the colors MSFT uses in that mode: those are the colors that authors need to be able to access. Extending system colors more generally is possible, but we felt it would be a separate issue so as not to complicate solving this particular problem asap. Not sure how the Apple colors fit into that idea? (What even is -apple-system-control-background)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3804#issuecomment-482299663 using your GitHub account