Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Clarify whether ::before and ::after pseudo-elements can be list-items and increment the list-item counter. (#3766)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:27:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with @Loirooriol, we agreed last time that `::before` and `::after` can be list-items and have a marker, but that you can't address them; based on that, the tree can at most contain one level of nesting of generated content (Edge never supported even that, and `::before` couldn't be a list item, but I think other browsers do support that)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3766#issuecomment-482137322 using your GitHub account