Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] The implicit list-item counter (#2464)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:32:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai I think Chrome behavior in this test case is incorrect, and it's probably a bug of Chrome not a bug of the spec; I don't think the spec needs changes. Maybe someone more familiar than me should take a look at the spec, and verify if the `1. A2` is somehow expected (I would think it is not, and `1. A1` is expected)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2464#issuecomment-481850786 using your GitHub account