Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] How do elements between column-span and its multicol ancestor appear around the span (#1072)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 19:46:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai Right, my point was that out-of-flow is not anything exclusive to positioned elements. Also I didn't realize that floats and abspos are completely exclusive (if you specify both, float becomes none at computed value time).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1072#issuecomment-481835798 using your GitHub account