Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] text-transform's design, intent and reality resolution (#3775)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:15:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Blink didn't make...

Right, I forgot I have downgraded from a formal objection for some reasons, thanks.

Out position stays though. We believe users expect copy command to copy what they see. Blink is not going to change the behavior.

I understand some advanced authors sometimes want to copy the source. Adding "Copy Source" command in addition, not by replacing the regular copy command, can solve it. But I do not expect browser menu structure to be standardized.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3775#issuecomment-481665767 using your GitHub account